Report NEP-AFR-2012-02-01This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:aia:aiaswp:wp116 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Svetlana Andrianova & Badi H Baltagi & Panicos O Demetriades, 2011. "Loan Defaults in Africa," Discussion Papers in Economics 11/36, Division of Economics, School of Business, University of Leicester.
- Simplice A, Asongu, 2012. "African Financial Development Dynamics: Big Time Convergence," MPRA Paper 36053, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nzinga H. Broussard & Stefan Dercon & Rohini Somanathan, 2012. "Aid And Agency In Africa Explaining Food Disbursements Across Ethiopian Households, 1994-2004," Working papers 208, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Simplice A, Asongu, 2012. "Are Proposed African Monetary Unions Optimal Currency Areas? Real and Monetary Policy Convergence Analysis," MPRA Paper 36056, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simplice A, Asongu, 2012. "African Development: Beyond Income Convergence," MPRA Paper 36054, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simplice A, Asongu, 2012. "African Stock Market Performance Dynamics: A Multidimensional Convergence Assessment," MPRA Paper 36055, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard Akresh & Sonia Bhalotra & Marinella Leone & Una Osili, 2011. "War and Stature: Growing Up During the Nigerian Civil War," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 11/279, The Centre for Market and Public Organisation, University of Bristol, UK.
- Knoll, Martin, 2011. "Foreign aid and revenue response: An examination of joint General Budget Support," Discussion Papers 2011/23, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Jacopo Bonan & Oliver Dagnelie & Philippe LeMay-Boucher & Michel Tenikue, 2012. "Is it all about Money? A Randomized Evaluation of the Impact of Insurance Literacy and Marketing Treatments on the Demand for Health Microinsurance in Senegal," Working Papers 216, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2012.
- Yuki Tanaka & Alistair Munro, 2012. "Regional Variation In Risk And Time Preferences: Evidence From A Large-Scale Field Experiment In Rural Uganda," GRIPS Discussion Papers 11-19, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Simplice A, Asongu, 2012. "Real and Monetary Policy Convergence: EMU Crisis to the CFA Zone," MPRA Paper 36051, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sebastian Edwards, 2012. "Is Tanzania a Success Story? A Long Term Analysis," NBER Working Papers 17764, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.