Report NEP-AFR-2012-01-18This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Faizel Ismail, 2011. "Reflections on a new democratic South Africa’s role in the multilateral trading system," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series 15811, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Marijke Verpoorten & Abhimanyu Arora & Johan F.M. Swinnen, 2012. "Self-Reported Food Insecurity in Africa During the Food Price Crisis," LICOS Discussion Papers 30312, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Mather, David, 2011. "Poverty, AIDS, Orphanhood, Gender, and Child Schooling in Sub-Saharan Africa: A Review of the Evidence," Food Security International Development Working Papers 119319, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Marcus Böhme, Rainer Thiele, 2012. "Informal-formal Linkages and Informal Enterprise Performance in Urban West Africa," Kiel Working Papers 1751, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- M. Verschelde & M. D’Haese & G. Rayp & E. Vandamme, 2011. "Challenging small-scale farming, a non-parametric analysis of the (inverse) relationship between farm productivity and farm size in Burundi," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 11/745, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Véronique MEURIOT, 2012. "Une Analyse Comparative De La Transmission Des Prix Pour L’Orientation Des Politiques Publiques : Le Cas Du Riz Au Senegal Et Au Mali," Working Papers 12-04, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Jan 2012.
- S. Annim & S. Mariwah & J. Sebu, 2012. "Spatial inequality and household poverty in Ghana," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series 16112, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Bukenya, James O. & Hyuha, Theodora & Twinamasiko, Julius & Molnar, Joseph J., 2012. "Economics of Fish Marketing in Central Uganda: A Preliminary Analysis," 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama 119527, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Rubén Castro & Jere Behrman & Hans-Peter Kohler, 2011. "Perception of HIV risk and the quantity and quality of children: The case of rural Malawi," Working Papers 20, Facultad de Economía y Empresa, Universidad Diego Portales.
- Mather, David, 2011. "Working-Age Adult Mortality, Orphan Status, and Child Schooling in Rural Mozambique," Food Security International Development Working Papers 119320, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Giacomo De Luca & Marijke Verpoorten, 2011. "From vice to virtue? Civil war and social capital in Uganda," LICOS Discussion Papers 29811, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Aksoy, M. Ataman & Yagci, Fahrettin, 2012. "Mozambique Cashew reforms revisited," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5939, The World Bank.
- Kaminski, Jonathan, 2011. "Subjective Wealth, Policy Change, and Political Opinions: Evidence from the Cotton Reform in Burkina Faso," Discussion Papers 119531, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- Souleymane DIARRA, 2011. "Effets des Chocs de Produits de Base sur la Mobilisation des Recettes Publiques dans les Pays d’Afrique Sub-saharienne," Working Papers 201132, CERDI.
- Item repec:ner:lselon:http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/39870/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore