Report NEP-AFR-2011-11-21This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Simplice A., Asongu, 2011. "Law and Investment in Africa," MPRA Paper 34700, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cooke, Edgar F. A., 2011. "A matching approach to study the impact of agoa on Sub-Saharan African countries," MPRA Paper 34670, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dennis, Kinambuga, 2010. "Evaluation Of The Constraints To Profitable Smallholder Dairying: A Case Of Nakuru County, Kenya," Research Theses 117713, Collaborative Masters Program in Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Kweka, Josaphat & Fox, Louise, 2011. "The household enterprise sector in Tanzania : why it matters and who cares," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5882, The World Bank.
- Mawuli Gaddah & Alistair Munro, 2011. "The Progressivity Of Health Care Services In Ghana," GRIPS Discussion Papers 11-14, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Roberto Burguet & Marcelo Soto, 2011. "Seeds of hope: Assessing the effect of development aid on the reduction of child mortality," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 890.11, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Baird, Sarah & McIntosh, Craig & Ozler, Berk, 2011. "The regressive demands of demand-driven development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5883, The World Bank.