Report NEP-AFR-2010-11-27This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nara F. Monkam, 2010. "Mobilising Tax Revenue to Finance Development: The Case for Property Taxation in Francophone Africa," Working Papers 201026, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Larson, Donald F. & Otsuka, Keijiro & Kajisa, Kei & Estudillo, Jonna & Diagne, Aliou, 2010. "Can Africa replicate Asia's green revolution in rice ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5478, The World Bank.
- Paul Alagidede & Simeon Coleman & Juan Carlos Cuestas, 2010. "Persistence of Inflationary Shocks: Implications for West African Monetary Union Membership," Working Papers 2010/8, Nottingham Trent University, Nottingham Business School, Economics Division.
- Paul Alagidede & Theodore Panagiotidis & Xu Zhang, 2010. "Why a Diversified Portfolio Should Include African Assets," Working Paper Series 33_10, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Asongu, Anutechia Simplice, 2010. "Stock Market Development in Africa: do all macroeconomic financial intermediary determinants matter?," MPRA Paper 26910, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Clemens, Michael A. & Demombynes, Gabriel, 2010. "When does rigorous impact evaluation make a difference ? the case of the millennium villages," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5477, The World Bank.
- Oliver Morrissey & Mark McGillivray, 2010. "Fiscal Effects of Aid," Working Papers id:3194, eSocialSciences.
- Kojo, Naoko C., 2010. "Diamonds are not forever : Botswana medium-term fiscal sustainability," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5480, The World Bank.
- Tony Addison, 2010. "From Conflict to Reconstruction," Working Papers id:3195, eSocialSciences.
- Jensen, Jesper & Tarr, David G., 2010. "Regional trade policy options for Tanzania : the importance of services commitments," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5481, The World Bank.
- Dorothée Boccanfuso & Céline de Quatrebarbes & Luc Savard, 2010. "La fin des exonérations de TVA sur les biens agricoles est-elle favorable aux pauvres ? Le cas du Niger," Cahiers de recherche 10-28, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke.
- FE, Doukouré Charles, 2010.
"Réduction de Droits de Douane et Convergence Réelle dans l'UEMOA
[Tariffs Reduction and Real Convergence in WAEMU]," MPRA Paper 26763, University Library of Munich, Germany.