Report NEP-AFR-2009-10-17This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Olaf J. de Groot, 2009. "Measuring Ethno-Linguistic Affinity between Nations," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 921, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Amélie Charles & Olivier Darné & Jean-François Hoarau, 2009. "Does the real GDP per capita convergence hold in the Common Market for Eastern and Southern Africa?," Working Papers hal-00422522, HAL.
- South-South Learning Unit, 2009. "Missão de Estudos África-Brasil em Promoção e Proteção Social," Publications Portuguese 3, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Tommaso Nannicini & Andreas Billmeier, 2009. "Yes You Can, Can’t You? A Statistical Comparison of Economic Liberalizations Around the World," Working Papers 352, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Mina Baliamoune, 2009. "Policy Reform and Aid Effectiveness in Africa," ICER Working Papers 19-2009, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- South-South Learning Unit, 2009. "Boas Perspectivas para a Proteção Social em Angola," Publications Portuguese 4, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.