Yes You Can, Can’t You? A Statistical Comparison of Economic Liberalizations Around the World
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Burnside, Craig & Eichenbaum, Martin & Fisher, Jonas D. M., 2004. "Fiscal shocks and their consequences," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 89-117, March.
- Lippi, Marco & Reichlin, Lucrezia, 1994.
"VAR analysis, nonfundamental representations, blaschke matrices,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 307-325, July.
- Marco Lippi & Lucrezia Reichlin, 1994. "VAR analysis, non-fundamental representations, Blashke matrices," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/10151, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Eric M. Leeper & Todd B. Walker & Shu-Chun Susan Yang, 2008. "Fiscal Foresight: Analytics and Econometrics," NBER Working Papers 14028, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mertens, Karel & Ravn, Morten O, 2008.
"The Aggregate Effects of Anticipated and Unanticipated U.S. Tax Policy Shocks: Theory and Empirical Evidence,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6673, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Karel Mertens & Morten O. Ravn, 2008. "The Aggregate Effects of Anticipated and Unanticipated U.S. Tax Policy Shocks: Theory and Empirical Evidence," Economics Working Papers ECO2008/05, European University Institute.
- Morten O. Ravn & Karel Mertens, 2008. "The Aggregate Effects of Anticipated and Unanticipated U.S. Tax Policy Shocks: Theory and Empirical Evidence," 2008 Meeting Papers 575, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Bagliano, Fabio C. & Favero, Carlo A., 1999.
"Information from financial markets and VAR measures of monetary policy,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 43(4-6), pages 825-837, April.
- Fabio C. Bagliano & Carlo A. Favero, "undated". "Information from financial markets and VAR measures of monetary policy," Working Papers 135, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:igi:igierp:352. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.igier.unibocconi.it/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .