Report NEP-AFR-2009-08-30This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pádraig Carmody, Trinity College Dublin And Godfrey Hampwaye, University of Zambia, 2009. "Inclusive or Exclusive Globalization? Zambia’s Economy and Asian Investment," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp297, IIIS.
- Beck, Thorsten & Fuchs, Michael & Uy, Marilou, 2009. "Finance in Africa - Achievements and Challenges," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5020, The World Bank.
- Fofack, Hippolyte, 2009. "Determinants of globalization and growth prospects for Sub-Saharan African countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5019, The World Bank.
- Edwards, Lawrence & Rankin, Neil A. & Schöer, Volker, 2008. "South African exporting firms: What do we know and what should we know?," MPRA Paper 16906, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- South-South Learning Unit, 2009. "Good Perspectives for Social Protection in Angola," Publications 4, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Michael Plante, 2009. "Fiscal and Monetary Policy Responses to Oil Price Shocks in Oil Importing Low Income Countries," Caepr Working Papers 2009-017, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.