Report NEP-AFR-2009-08-08This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paresh Narayan & Seema Narayan & Russell Smyth, 2007. "Does Democracy Facilitate Economic Growth Or Does Economic Growth Facilitate Democracy? An Empirical Study Of Sub-Saharan Africa," Monash Economics Working Papers 10-07, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Warin, Thierry & Wunnava, Phanindra V. & Tengia, Optat & Wandschneider, Kirsten, 2009. "Southern African Economic Integration: Evidence from an Augmented Gravity Model," IZA Discussion Papers 4316, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Perakis, Sonja Melissa, 2009. "Improving the Quality of Women’s Gold in Mali, West Africa: The Case of Shea," Graduate Research Masters Degree Plan B Papers 51703, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Admasu Shiferaw, 2009. "Which Firms Invest Less Under Uncertainty? Evidence from Ethiopian Manufacturing," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 2, Courant Research Centre PEG, revised 30 Jun 2013.
- KAMGNA, Severin Yves & NGUENANG, Christian & TALABONG, Hervé & OULD, Isselmou, 2009.
"Fonction de reaction de la banque centrale et credibilite de la politique monétaire: Cas de la BEAC
[Central Bank reaction fonction and monetary policy credibility: The case of BEAC]," MPRA Paper 16557, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- KAMGNA, Severin Yves & TINANG, Nzesseu Jules & TSOMBOU, Kinfak Christian, 2009.
"Propositions d'indicateurs macroprudentiels pour le systeme bancaire de la CEMAC
[Macroprudentials indicators for CEMAC banking system]," MPRA Paper 16555, University Library of Munich, Germany.