Report NEP-AFR-2008-08-21This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paula Armstrong & Janca Steenkamp, 2008. "South African Trade Unions: an Overview for 1995 to 2005," Working Papers 10/2008, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Sanja Lutzeyer, 2008. "Climate Trading - The Clean Development Mechanism and Africa," Working Papers 12/2008, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Chinhui Juhn & Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Belgi Turan, 2008. "HIV and Fertility in Africa: First Evidence from Population Based Surveys," NBER Working Papers 14248, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Horna, Daniela & Smale, Melinda & Al-Hassan, Ramatu & Falck-Zepeda, José & Timpo, Samuel E., 2008. "Insecticide use on vegetables in Ghana: Would GM seed benefit farmers?," IFPRI discussion papers 785, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Judith Streak & Derek Yu & Servaas van der Berg, 2008. "How invariant is South African child poverty to the choice of equivalence scale or poverty measure?," Working Papers 13/2008, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Michael Els & Dieter von Fintel, 2008. "Residential Property Prices in a Sub-Market of South Africa: Separating Real Growth from Attribute Growth," Working Papers 14/2008, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Sanja Lutzeyer, 2008. "Estimating Hedonic Prices for Stellenbosch wine," Working Papers 15/2008, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.