Report NEP-AFR-2008-03-15This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Suzanne McCoskey issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:msu:icpwrk:ml-promisam-rr-08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Basu, Kaushik & Felkey, Amanda J., 2008. "A Theory of Efficiency Wage with Multiple Unemployment Equilibria: How a Higher Minimum Wage Law Can Curb Unemployment," IZA Discussion Papers 3381, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Christopher Blattman, 2008. "From Violence to Voting: War and political participation in Uganda," HiCN Working Papers 42, Households in Conflict Network.
- Benno Torgler & Friedrich Schneider, 2007. "Shadow Economy, Tax Morale, Governance and Institutional Quality: A Panel Analysis," Working Papers 04-2007, Institute of Local Public Finance.
- Roman Hagelstein, 2008. "Explaining the Violence Pattern of the Algerian Civil War," HiCN Working Papers 43, Households in Conflict Network.
- Frimpong, Joseph Magnus & Oteng-Abayie, Eric Fosu, 2007. "Market Returns and Weak-Form Efficiency: the case of the Ghana Stock Exchange," MPRA Paper 7582, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Mar 2008.
- Erica M. Field & Omar Robles & Máximo Torero, 2008. "The Cognitive Link Between Geography and Development: Iodine Deficiency and Schooling Attainment in Tanzania," NBER Working Papers 13838, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schiff, Maurice & Wang, Yanling, 2008. "Brain Drain and Productivity Growth: Are Small States Different?," IZA Discussion Papers 3378, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).