Report NEP-AFR-2006-05-13This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Suzanne McCoskey issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matthias Basedau, 2005. "Context Matters – Rethinking the Resource Curse in Sub-Saharan Africa," GIGA Working Paper Series 01, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Andreas Mehler, 2005. "Major Flaws in Conflict Prevention Policies towards Africa. The Conceptual Deficits of International Actors’ Approaches and How to Overcome Them," GIGA Working Paper Series 04, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Nicolas Hérault, 2005. "Trade Liberalisation, Poverty and Inequality in South Africa: A CGE-Microsimulation Analysis," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2005n17, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan, 2006. "AIDS, "Reversal" of the Demographic Transition and Economic Development: Evidence from Africa," NBER Working Papers 12181, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Johan Fourie, 2006. "Some policy proposals for future infrastructure investment in South Africa," Working Papers 05/2006, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Serkan Arslanalp & Peter Blair Henry, 2006. "Debt Relief," NBER Working Papers 12187, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:bil:bilpap:0505 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Wolfgang Hein & Lars Kohlmorgen, 2005. "Global Health Governance: Conflicts on Global Social Rights," GIGA Working Paper Series 07, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Nicolò Tomaselli, 2005. "Economic Partnership Agreements: Redesigning trade and development among EU and ACP Countries," DEIAgra Working Papers 5002, Alma Mater Studiorum University of Bologna, Department of Agricultural Economics and Engineering, revised Sep 2005.
- Björkman, Martina, 2006. "Income Shocks and Gender Gaps in Education: Evidence from Uganda," Seminar Papers 744, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Marie Suzanne Badji & Dorothée Boccanfuso, 2006. "Niveau De Vie Du Menage Et Sante Nutritionnelle Des Enfants Agés De 0 À 59 Mois Au Senegal : Une Analyse Comparee Avant/Apres La Devaluation Du Franc Cfa," Cahiers de recherche 06-14, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Matthias Basedau & Wolfram Lacher, 2006. "A Paradox of Plenty? Rent Distribution and Political Stability in Oil States," GIGA Working Paper Series 21, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Zuoquan Zhao, 2006. "A Spatial Model of Growth: Taking Technology Seriously," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2006-12, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.