Economic Partnership Agreements: Redesigning trade and development among EU and ACP Countries
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsEPA; Trade and development; Market access; Regional integration; Cotonou agreements; Kenya and Mauritius;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2006-05-13 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2006-05-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2006-05-13 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bag:deiawp:5002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maurizio Canavari). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eibolit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .