Report NEP-AFR-2004-08-02This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Sam Sarpong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guido Tabellini, 2004. "The Role of the State in Economic Development," Working Papers 265, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Vankatesh Bala & Ngo Van Long, 2004. "International Trade and Cultural Diversity: A Model of Preference Selection," CESifo Working Paper Series 1242, CESifo Group Munich.
- Thomas M Fullerton Jr & Sylvanus I Ikhide, 2004. "An Econometric Analysis of the Nigerian Consumer Price Index," Development and Comp Systems 0407010, EconWPA.
- George Economides & Sarantis Kalyvitis & Apostolis Philippopoulos, 2004. "Do Foreign Aid Transfers Distort Incentives and Hurt Growth? Theory and Evidence from 75 Aid-recipient Countries," CESifo Working Paper Series 1156, CESifo Group Munich.
- C. Edwin Baker, "undated". "Genocide, Press Freedom, and the Case of Hassan Ngeze," Scholarship at Penn Law upenn_wps-1004, University of Pennsylvania Law School.
- Laura Alfaro & Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan, 2004. "Why doesn't capital flow from rich to poor countries? An empirical investigation," 2004 Meeting Papers 53, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- A. Pavan & G.M. Angeletos & C. Hellwig, 2004. "On the Dynamics of Information, Coordination and Regime Change," 2004 Meeting Papers 270, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Tom Achterbosch & Hakim Ben Hammouda & Patrick Osakwe & Frank van Tongeren, 2004. "Trade liberalisation under the Doha Development Agenda Options and consequences for Africa," International Trade 0407013, EconWPA.
- Susan Zhu & Daniel Trefler, 2004. "Trade and Inequality in Developing Countries: An Empirical Assessment," 2004 Meeting Papers 535, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Peter Rowland & José Luis Torres, 2004. "Determinants of Spread and Creditworthiness for Emerging Market Sovereign Debt:A Panel Data Study," Borradores de Economia 295, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- John S. Odell, 2003. "Making and Breaking Impasses in International Regimes. The WTO, Seattle and Doha," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 1, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).