Report NEP-AFR-2003-02-10This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Sam Sarpong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Haouas, Ilham & Yagoubi, Mahmoud & Heshmati, Almas, 2003. "Labour-Use Efficiency in Tunisian Manufacturing Industries," IZA Discussion Papers 687, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Flachaire, Emmanuel & Núñez, Olivier, 2003. "Estimation of income distribution and detection of subpopulations: an explanatory model," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws030201, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Torberg Falch, 2002. "Wage Bargaining and Employer Objectives," Working Paper Series 2402, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Lynda Oswald & Valerie Suslow & Margaret Levenstein & Manuel Pastor, 2003. "International Price-Fixing Cartels and Developing Countries: A Discussion of Effects and Policy Remedies," Working Papers wp53, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Nieto, María Jesús & Serna, Gregorio, 2002. "On the relationship between a banks equity holdings and bank performance," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb026322, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Matteo Iacoviello & Raoul Minetti, 2003. "Domestic and Foreign Lenders and International Business Cycles," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 554, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 05 Dec 2003.
- Bob Sutcliffe, 2002. "A More or Less Unequal World? World Income Distribution in the 20th Century," Working Papers wp54, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Kenneth G. Stewart & Michael C. Webb, 2003. "Capital Taxation, Globalization, and International Tax Competition," Econometrics Working Papers 0301, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- James Boyce, 2003. "Inequality and Environmental Protection," Working Papers wp52, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Kose, M. Ayhan & Prasad, Eswar & Terrones, Marco E., 2003. "How Does Globalization Affect the Synchronization of Business Cycles?," IZA Discussion Papers 702, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Heather Antecol, 2003. "Why is there Cross-Country Variation in Female Labor Force Participation Rates? The Role of Male Attitudes Toward Family and Sex Roles," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2003-03, Claremont Colleges.
- Item repec:uma:periwp:wp49 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Haouas, Ilham & Yagoubi, Mahmoud & Heshmati, Almas, 2003. "The Impacts of Trade Liberalization on Employment and Wages in Tunisian Industries," IZA Discussion Papers 688, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Heshmati, Almas & Haouas, Ilham, 2003. "The Effects of Union Wage-Settings on Firms’ Production Factor Decisions," IZA Discussion Papers 689, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).