Report NEP-ACC-2017-12-03This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bayer, Ralph & Cowell, Frank A., 2016. "Tax compliance by firms and audit policy," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65996, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Baumöhl, Eduard & Iwasaki, Ichiro & Kočenda, Evžen, 2017. "Firm Survival in New EU Member States," CEI Working Paper Series 2017-5, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Maria Paula Gerardino & Stephan Litschig & Dina Pomeranz, 2017. "Can Audits Backfire? Evidence from Public Procurement in Chile," NBER Working Papers 23978, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Diewert, W. Erwin & Fox, Kevin J., 2017. "The Difference Approach to Productivity Measurement and Exact Indicators," Microeconomics.ca working papers erwin_diewert-2017-10, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 24 Nov 2017.
- Chen, Hui & Jorgensen, Bjorn, 2018. "Market exit through divestment: the effect of accounting bias on competition," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64217, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Alexander Culiuc & Annette J Kyobe, 2017. "Structural Reforms and External Rebalancing," IMF Working Papers 17/182, International Monetary Fund.
- Budzinski, Oliver, 2017. "Market-internal financial regulation in sports as an anticompetitive institution," Ilmenau Economics Discussion Papers 110, Ilmenau University of Technology, Institute of Economics.
- Potter, Simon M., 2017. "Reducing the size of the Federal Reserve’s balance sheet: the benefits of moving gradually and predictably: remarks to the National Association of Securities Professionals, New York City," Speech 262, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Alexander Guschanski & Engelbert Stockhammer, 2017. "Are current accounts driven by competitiveness or asset prices? A synthetic model and an empirical test," Working Papers PKWP1716, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Anson, Mike & Bhola, David & Kang, Miao & Thomas, Ryland, 2017. "The Bank of England as lender of last resort: New historical evidence from daily transactional data," eabh Papers 17-03, The European Association for Banking and Financial History (EABH).
- Sheheryar Malik & TengTeng Xu, 2017. "Interconnectedness of Global Systemically-Important Banks and Insurers," IMF Working Papers 17/210, International Monetary Fund.
- Sonali Das, 2017. "The Effect of Leverage on Asset Sales Between Financial Institutions," IMF Working Papers 17/200, International Monetary Fund.
- Stijn Claessens & M. Ayhan Kose, 2017. "Macroeconomic implications of financial imperfections: A survey," CAMA Working Papers 2017-75, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro, 2017. "Corporate Governance System and Regional Heterogeneity: Evidence from East and West Russia," RRC Working Paper Series 72, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Grégory Claeys & Maria Demertzis, 2017. "How should the European Central Bank ‘normalise’ its monetary policy?," Policy Contributions 22931, Bruegel.
- Garriga, Carlos & Hedlund, Aaron, 2017. "Mortgage Debt, Consumption, and Illiquid Housing Markets in the Great Recession," Working Papers 2017-30, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.