Report NEP-ACC-2014-09-25This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hirokazu Mizobata & Masaaki Suzuki, 2014. "The Effects of Repatriation Taxes on FDI:Evidence from OECD Multinationals," KIER Working Papers 902, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Lars-H. R. Siemers, 2014. "A General Microsimulation Model for the EU VAT with a specific Application to Germany," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 167-14, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.
- Marius Brülhart & Sam Bucovetsky & Kurt Schmidheiny, 2014. "Taxes in Cities," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'économie 14.04, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, Département d’économie.
- Francesca Gastaldi & Paolo Liberati & Elena Pisano & Simone Tedeschi, 2014. "Progressivity-Improving VAT Reforms in Italy," Working papers 6, Società Italiana di Economia Pubblica.
- Verbist, Gerlinde & Figari, Francesco, 2014. "The redistributive effect and progressivity of taxes revisited: an international comparison across the European Union," EUROMOD Working Papers EM6/14, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Garg, Sandya & Ashima Goyal & Rupayan Pal, 2014. "Why tax effort falls short of capacity in Indian states: A Stochastic frontier approach," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2014-032, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Avram, Silvia & Levy, Horacio & Sutherland, Holly, 2014. "Income redistribution in the European Union," EUROMOD Working Papers EM8/14, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Marisa Agostini, 2014. "Presentation of Other Comprehensive Income: Is there a relationship with the total amount, the sign and the volatility of such accounting items?," Working Papers 16, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Diewert, Erwin & Fox, Kevin J., 2014. "Commercial Property Price Indexes and the System of National Accounts," Economics working papers erwin_diewert-2014-40, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 05 Sep 2014.
- Chang, C-L. & McAleer, M.J., 2014. "Just How Good are the Top Three Journals in Finance? An Assessment Based on Quantity and Quality Citations," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2014-18, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Enrique Moral-Benito & Oliver Roehn, 2014. "The impact of financial (de)regulation on current account balances," Working Papers 1424, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.