Report NEP-ACC-2013-11-22This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gaëlle Garnier & Aleksandra Gburzynska & Endre György & Milena Mathé & Doris Prammer & Savino Ruà & Agnieszka Skonieczna, 2013. "Recent Reforms of Tax Systems in the EU: Good and Bad News," Taxation Papers 39, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Oscar Amerighi & Giuseppe De Feo, 2013. "Competition for FDI and profit shifting: On the effects of subsidies and tax breaks," DEM Working Papers Series 056, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- S. S. Ada & J. Christiaens, 2013. "Local Governmental Accounting Reform: The Case of Turkey," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 13/859, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Andreas Buehn & Friedrich Schneider, 2013. "Shadow Economies in highly developed OECD countries: What are the driving forces?," Economics working papers 2013-17, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Toms, Steven & Shepherd, Alice, 2013. "Creative accounting in the British Industrial Revolution: Cotton manufacturers and the ‘Ten Hours’ Movement," MPRA Paper 51478, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Diewert, Erwin & Shimizu, Chihiro, 2013. "A Conceptual Framework for Commercial Property Price Indexes," Economics working papers erwin_diewert-2013-44, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 09 Oct 2013.
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/394339 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Maryse Fesseau & Florence Wolff & Maria Liviana Mattonetti, 2013. "A Cross-country Comparison of Household Income, Consumption and Wealth between Micro Sources and National Accounts Aggregates," OECD Statistics Working Papers 2013/3, OECD Publishing.
- Rebecca Henderson & Karthik Ramanna, 2013. "Managers and Market Capitalism," Harvard Business School Working Papers 13-075, Harvard Business School, revised Nov 2013.
- Herberg, Martin, 2013. ""The reflective practitioner goes global": Vom Nutzen der Professionssoziologie für die Global Governance-Forschung," TranState Working Papers 178, University of Bremen, Collaborative Research Center 597: Transformations of the State.