Report NEP-ACC-2013-06-24This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brorsen, B. Wade & Lansford, Notie H., Jr., 2013. "Sales Tax Collections in Nonmetropolitan Communities," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149954, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Konstantins Benkovskis & Ludmila Fadejeva, 2013. "The Effect of VAT Rate on Price Setting Behaviour in Latvia: Evidence from CPI Micro Data," Working Papers 2013/01, Latvijas Banka.
- Chia-Hui Lu & Been-Lon Chen, 2013. "Optimal Capital Taxation in A Neoclassical Growth Model," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 13-A005, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Arjan Ruijs & Herman R. J. Vollebergh, 2013. "Lessons from 15 Years of Experience with the Dutch Tax Allowance for Energy Investments for Firms," OECD Environment Working Papers 55, OECD Publishing.
- Matkovskyy, Roman, 2013. "To the Problem of Financial Safety Estimation: the Index of Financial Safety of Turkey," MPRA Paper 47673, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Love, Inessa & Peria, Maria Soledad Martinez & Singh, Sandeep, 2013. "Collateral registries for movable assets : does their introduction spur firms'access to bank finance ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6477, The World Bank.
- Hansjörg Blöchliger & Balázs Égert, 2013. "Decentralisation and Economic Growth - Part 2: The Impact on Economic Activity, Productivity and Investment," OECD Working Papers on Fiscal Federalism 15, OECD Publishing.