Report NEP-ACC-2011-02-26This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kai A. Konrad, 2011. "Search costs and corporate income tax competition," Working Papers 1103, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Walter Hellerstein, 2011. "Comparing the Treatment of Charities Under Value Added Taxes and Retail Sales Taxes," Working Papers 1102, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Item repec:cdl:oplwec:1792321 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ieb:wpaper:2011/2/doc2011-4 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ben Dachis & Gilles Duranton & Matthew A. Turner, 2011. "The effects of land transfer taxes on real estate markets: Evidence from a natural experiment in Toronto," Working Papers tecipa-423, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Dhammika Dharmapala & Nadine Riedel, 2011. "Earnings Shocks and Tax-Motivated Income-Shifting: Evidence from European Multinationals," Working Papers 1101, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Yukinobu Kitamura & Takeshi Miyazaki, 2010. "The Elasticity of Taxable Income and the Optimal Income Tax Rate in Japan: Evidence from the Japanese Household Microdata," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd10-150, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Stamatiadis, Filippos & Eriotis, Nikolaos, 2011. "Evolution of the Governmental Accounting Reform implementation in Greek Public Hospitals: Testing the institutional framework," MPRA Paper 28816, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Michael P. Devereux, 2010. "Consumption and Cash-Flow Taxes in an International Setting," STICERD - Public Economics Programme Discussion Papers 03, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Carola Frydman & Raven S. Molloy, 2011. "Does Tax Policy Affect Executive Compensation? Evidence from Postwar Tax Reforms," NBER Working Papers 16812, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ralph Bayer & Frank A Cowell, 2010. "Tax Compliance by Firms and Audit Policy," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers 102, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Tonin, Mirco, 2011. "Too Low to Be True: The Use of Minimum Thresholds to Fight Tax Evasion," IZA Discussion Papers 5509, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).