Eds and Meds and Metropolitan Economic Development
In: Urban and Regional Policy and Its Effects
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Timothy J. Bartik, 2009.
"The Revitalization of Older Industrial Cities: A Review Essay of "Retooling for Growth","
Growth and Change,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(1), pages 1-29.
- Timothy J. Bartik, "undated". "The Revitalization of Older Industrial Cities: A Review Essay of 'Retooling for Growth'," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles tjb2009, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Timothy J. Bartik, 2008. "The Revitalization of Older Industrial Cities: A Review Essay of Retooling for Growth," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 08-143, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
More about this item
Keywordslocal economic development; regional economic development; medical; education; hospitals; schools;
- R1 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upj:uchaps:tjbgaeedsmeds. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.upjohn.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .