online platforms, economics of
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tomlin, Brian, 2014. "Managing supply-demand risk in global production: Creating cost-effective flexible networks," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 57(4), pages 509-519.
More about this item
Keywordsconsumption externalities; economics of the Internet; electronic commerce; multi-sided platforms; network effects; search engines; social networks; sponsored search auctions; two-sided markets;
- D40 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - General
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Auctions
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:dofeco:v:6:year:2012:doi:3885. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sheeja Sanoj) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .