Total Inventories during Business Cycles
In: Inventories and Business Cycles, with Special Reference to Manufacturer's Inventories
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alan S. Blinder & Douglas Holtz-Eakin, 1986.
"Inventory Fluctuations in the United States since 1929,"
NBER Chapters,in: The American Business Cycle: Continuity and Change, pages 183-236
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan S. Blinder & Douglas Holtz-Eakin, 1984. "Inventory Fluctuations in the United States Since 1929," NBER Working Papers 1371, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christina D. Romer, 1988. "The Great Crash and the Onset of the Great Depression," NBER Working Papers 2639, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fraser, R W, 1984. "Demand Fluctuations, Inventories and Flexibility," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(42), pages 105-111, June.
- Frederique Bec & Marie Bessec, 2013.
"Inventory Investment Dynamics and Recoveries: A Comparison of Manufacturing and Retail Trade Sectors,"
AccessEcon, vol. 33(3), pages 2209-2222.
- Bec, F. & Bessec, M., 2012. "Inventory Investment Dynamics and Recoveries: A Comparison of Manufacturing and Retail Trade Sectors," Working papers 400, Banque de France.
- Frédérique Bec & Marie Bessec, 2013. "Inventory Investment Dynamics and Recoveries: A Comparison of Manufacturing and Retail Trade Sectors," Post-Print hal-01515613, HAL.
- Caglayan, Mustafa & Maioli, Sara & Mateut, Simona, 2012. "Inventories, sales uncertainty, and financial strength," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 2512-2521.
- Chikan, Attila & Tatrai, Tunde, 2003. "Developments in global inventory investment," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 13-26, January.
- Manfred Lenzen & Daniel D. Moran & Arne Geschke & Keiichiro Kanemoto, 2014. "A Non-Sign-Preserving Ras Variant," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(2), pages 197-208, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:9127. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.