Introduction to "Straining at the Anchor: The Argentine Currency Board and the Search for Macroeconomic Stability, 1880-1935"
In: Straining at the Anchor: The Argentine Currency Board and the Search for Macroeconomic Stability, 1880-1935
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carmen M. Reinhart, 2015.
"The Antecedents and Aftermath of Financial Crises as Told by Carlos F. Díaz-Alejandro,"
THE LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION - LACEA, vol. 0(Fall 2015), pages 187-217, October.
- Carmen M. Reinhart, 2015. "The Antecedents and Aftermath of Financial Crises as told by Carlos F. Díaz Alejandro," NBER Working Papers 21350, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reinhart, Carmen M., 2015. "The Antecedents and Aftermath of Financial Crises as told by Carlos F. Díaz Alejandro," CEPR Discussion Papers 10705, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Reinhart, Carmen M., 2015. "The Antecedents and Aftermath of Financial Crises as Told by Carlos F. Diaz Alejandro," Working Paper Series rwp15-035, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Gerardo della Paolera & Martín Grandes, 2007. "The True Measure of Country Risk: A Primer on the Interrelations between Solvency and the Polity Structure of Emerging Markets, Argentina 1886-1892," NBER Chapters,in: The Decline of Latin American Economies: Growth, Institutions, and Crises, pages 195-212 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- MARCELO de PAIVA ABREU, 2006. "Brazil as a debtor, 1824-1931 -super-1," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 59(4), pages 765-787, November.
- Mitchener, Kris James & Weidenmier, Marc, 2015. "Was the Classical Gold Standard Credible on the Periphery? Evidence from Currency Risk," CEPR Discussion Papers 10388, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Javier Santiso, 2007. "Latin America's Political Economy of the Possible: Beyond Good Revolutionaries and Free-Marketeers," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262693593.
- Sebastian Edwards, 2009. "Latin America's Decline: A Long Historical View," NBER Working Papers 15171, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:8834. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.