Collapse and (Incomplete) Stabilization of the Nicaraguan Economy
In: The Macroeconomics of Populism in Latin America
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gibson, Bill, 1996. "The environmental consequences of stagnation in Nicaragua," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 325-339, February.
- Gerardo Esquivel & Felipe Larraín, 1999.
"Currency Crises: Is Central America Different?,"
CID Working Papers
26, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Gerardo Esquivel & Felipe B. Larrain, 2000. "Currency Crises: Is Central America Different?," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0566, Econometric Society.
- Gerardo Esquivel & Felipe Larrain B., 1999. "Currency Crises: Is Central America Different?," CID Working Papers 26A, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Szybisz, Martín A. & Szybisz, Leszek, 2017. "Hyperinflation in Brazil, Israel, and Nicaragua revisited," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 465(C), pages 1-12.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:8304. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .