Introduction to "Economic Adjustment and Exchange Rates in Developing Countries"
In: Economic Adjustment and Exchange Rates in Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bastianin, Andrea & Lanza, Alessandro & Manera, Matteo, 2016.
"Economic Impacts of El Niño Southern Oscillation: Evidence from the Colombian Coffee Market,"
EIA: Climate Change: Economic Impacts and Adaptation
250258, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Andrea Bastianin & Alessandro Lanza & Matteo Manera, 2016. "Economic Impacts of El Niño Southern Oscillation: Evidence from the Colombian Coffee Market," Working Papers 2016.73, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Andrea BASTIANIN & Alessandro LANZA & Matteo MANERA, 2016. "Economic Impacts of El Niño Southern Oscillation: Evidence from the Colombian Coffee Market," Departmental Working Papers 2016-14, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Pierre Jacquemot, 1989. "Rôle du taux de change dans l'ajustement d'une économie à faible revenu. Une revue de la littérature récente," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 30(118), pages 357-402.
- Hassanain, Khalifa, 1997. "External shocks and the real exchange rate: a simulation model for Egypt," ISU General Staff Papers 1997010108000012989, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Montecino, Juan Antonio, 2015. "Capital controls and the real exchange rate: Do controls promote disequilibria?," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2015-02, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Sebastian Edwards & Thomas O. Enders & Jesus Silva-Herzog, 1988.
"The United States and Foreign Competition in Latin America,"
NBER Chapters,in: The United States in the World Economy, pages 9-77
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1987. "The United States and Foreign Competition in Latin America," UCLA Economics Working Papers 431, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1987. "The United States and Foreign Competition in Latin America," NBER Working Papers 2218, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jesus Otero, 2001. "Coffee export booms and monetary disequilibrium: some evidence for Colombia," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(2), pages 267-276.
- Wong, Sara A. & Petreski, Marjan, 2014. "Dutch Disease in Latin American countries: De-industrialization, how it happens, crisis, and the role of China," MPRA Paper 57056, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:7668. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.