A Stock Flow Model of Academic Labor Supply
In: Economic Challenges in Higher Education
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stephan, Paula E., 2010. "The Economics of Science," Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, Elsevier.
- Jeon, Doh-Shin & Menicucci, Domenico, 2008.
"Money, fame and the allocation of talent: Brain drain and the institution of science,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 66(3-4), pages 558-581, June.
- Doh-Shin Jeon & Domenico Menicucci, 2005. "Money, fame and the allocation of talent: Brain drain and the institution of science," Economics Working Papers 805, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Aug 2005.
- Ehrenberg, R.G.Ronald G., 2004. "Econometric studies of higher education," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 121(1-2), pages 19-37.
- Schenk, Tom, Jr., 2007. "The effects of graduate-student unionization," ISU General Staff Papers 2007010108000015881, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:6084. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .