The Growing Demand for Medical Care
In: Essays in the Economics of Health and Medical Care
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Selma J. Mushkin, 1962. "Health as an Investment," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 70, pages 129-129.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Steven F. Koch, 2013. "User Fee Abolition in South Africa: Re-Evaluating the Impact?," Working Papers 201331, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Fisher, Jill A. & Monahan, Torin, 2011. "The "biosecuritization" of healthcare delivery: Examples of post-9/11 technological imperatives," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, pages 545-552.
- David H. Howard & Yu-Chu Shen, 2011. "Comparative Effectiveness Research, COURAGE, and Technological Abandonment," NBER Working Papers 17371, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven F. Koch, 2012.
"The Abolition of User Fees and the Demand for Health Care: Re-Evaluating the Impact,"
201219, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Steven F. Koch, 2012. "The Abolition of User Fees and the Demand for Health Care: Re-evaluating the Impact," Working Papers 301, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Kaufman, Sharon R. & Mueller, Paul S. & Ottenberg, Abigale L. & Koenig, Barbara A., 2011. "Ironic technology: Old age and the implantable cardioverter defibrillator in US health care," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, pages 6-14.
- Glazer, Amihai & Rothenberg, Lawrence S., 1999. "Increased capacity may exacerbate rationing problems: with applications to medical care," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 669-678, October.
- Pierre-Jean Lancry & Valérie Paris, 1997. "Âge, temps et normes : une analyse de la prescription pharmaceutique," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 129(3), pages 173-187.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:3451. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .