The Growing Demand for Medical Care
In: Essays in the Economics of Health and Medical Care
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Steven F. Koch, 2013. "User Fee Abolition in South Africa: Re-Evaluating the Impact?," Working Papers 201331, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- repec:bla:sajeco:v:85:y:2017:i:2:p:242-258 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fisher, Jill A. & Monahan, Torin, 2011. "The "biosecuritization" of healthcare delivery: Examples of post-9/11 technological imperatives," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 72(4), pages 545-552, February.
- David H. Howard & Yu-Chu Shen, 2011. "Comparative Effectiveness Research, COURAGE, and Technological Abandonment," NBER Working Papers 17371, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven F. Koch, 2012.
"The Abolition of User Fees and the Demand for Health Care: Re-Evaluating the Impact,"
201219, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Steven F. Koch, 2012. "The Abolition of User Fees and the Demand for Health Care: Re-evaluating the Impact," Working Papers 301, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Kaufman, Sharon R. & Mueller, Paul S. & Ottenberg, Abigale L. & Koenig, Barbara A., 2011. "Ironic technology: Old age and the implantable cardioverter defibrillator in US health care," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 6-14, January.
- Glazer, Amihai & Rothenberg, Lawrence S., 1999. "Increased capacity may exacerbate rationing problems: with applications to medical care," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 669-678, October.
- Robert Kemp, 2007. "Medical Dominance and Institutional Change in the Delivery of Health Care Services," Forum for Social Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(1), pages 43-51, January.
- Pierre-Jean Lancry & Valérie Paris, 1997. "Âge, temps et normes : une analyse de la prescription pharmaceutique," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 129(3), pages 173-187.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:3451. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.