Introduction to "Measuring Economic Sustainability and Progress"
In: Measuring Economic Sustainability and Progress
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrei A. Levchenko, 2005. "Financial Liberalization and Consumption Volatility in Developing Countries," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 52(2), pages 237-259, September.
- Leblebicioglu, AslI, 2009.
"Financial integration, credit market imperfections and consumption smoothing,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 377-393, February.
- Asli Leblebicioglu, 2006. "Financial Integration, Credit Market Imperfections and Consumption Smoothing," 2006 Meeting Papers 651, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Christophe Gouel & Sébastien Jean, 2015.
"Optimal Food Price Stabilization in a Small Open Developing Country,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 29(1), pages 72-101.
- Christophe Gouel & Sébastien Jean, 2012. "Optimal Food Price Stabilization in a Small Open Developing Country," Working Papers 2012-01, CEPII research center.
- Gouel, Christophe & Jean, Sebastien, 2012. "Optimal food price stabilization in a small open developing country," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5943, The World Bank.
- Christophe Gouel & Sébastien Jean, 2015. "Optimal food price stabilization in a small open developing country," Post-Print hal-01173054, HAL.
- Will Martin & Kym Anderson, 2012.
"Export Restrictions and Price Insulation During Commodity Price Booms,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 94(2), pages 422-427.
- Anderson, Kym & Martin, Will, 2011. "Export Restrictions and Price Insulation During Commodity Price Booms," CEPR Discussion Papers 8494, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Martin, Will & Anderson, Kym, 2011. "Export restrictions and price insulation during commodity price booms," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5645, The World Bank.
- Avinash Dixit, 2005. "Trade And Insurance With Moral Hazard," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: An Inframarginal Approach To Trade Theory, chapter 4, pages 53-74 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Ivanic, Maros & Martin, Will & Zaman, Hassan, 2012.
"Estimating the Short-Run Poverty Impacts of the 2010–11 Surge in Food Prices,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(11), pages 2302-2317.
- Ivanic, Maros & Martin, Will & Zaman, Hassan, 2011. "Estimating the short-run poverty impacts of the 2010-11 surge in food prices," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5633, The World Bank.
- Fernando Broner & Jaume Ventura, 2011.
"Globalization and Risk Sharing,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 78(1), pages 49-82.
- Fernando Broner & Jaume Ventura, 2005. "Globalization and risk sharing," Economics Working Papers 837, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Apr 2009.
- Fernando Broner & Jaume Ventura, 2006. "Globalization and Risk Sharing," Working Papers 307, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Broner, Fernando A & Ventura, Jaume, 2006. "Globalization and Risk Sharing," CEPR Discussion Papers 5820, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jaume Ventura & Fernando A. Broner, 2006. "Globalization and Risk Sharing," NBER Working Papers 12482, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David M. G. Newbery & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1984. "Pareto Inferior Trade," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 51(1), pages 1-12.
- von Braun, Joachim & Ahmed, Akhter & Asenso-Okyere, Kwadwo & Fan, Shenggen & Gulati, Ashok & Hoddinott, John & Pandya-Lorch, Rajul & Rosegrant, Mark W. & Ruel, Marie & Torero, Maximo & van Rheenen, Te, 2008. "High food prices: The what, who, and how of proposed policy actions," Policy briefs 1A, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David M. Byrne & John G. Fernald & Marshall B. Reinsdorf, 2016.
"Does the United States Have a Productivity Slowdown or a Measurement Problem?,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 47(1 (Spring), pages 109-182.
- Byrne, David M. & Reinsdorf, Marshall B. & Fernald, John G., 2016. "Does the United States have a Productivity Slowdown or a Measurement Problem," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-17, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Byrne, David M. & Fernald, John G. & Reinsdorf, Marshall B., 2016. "Does the United States have a productivity slowdown or a measurement problem?," Working Paper Series 2016-3, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Brian Nolan & Max Roser & Stefan Thewissen, 2016. "GDP Per Capita Versus Median Household Income: What Gives Rise to Divergence Over Time?," LIS Working papers 672, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:12824. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .