The Role of Tax Rules in the Recent Restructuring of U.S. Corporations
In: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 5
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kazuki Onji & John P. Tang, 2015.
"A nation without a corporate income tax: Evidence from nineteenth century Japan,"
Discussion Papers in Economics and Business
15-12, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Kazuki Onji & John P. Tang, 2015. "A nation without a corporate income tax: Evidence from nineteenth century Japan," CEH Discussion Papers 040, Centre for Economic History, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Austan Goolsbee, 2002. "The Impact and Inefficiency of the Corporate Income Tax: Evidence from State Organizational Form Data," NBER Working Papers 9141, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Goolsbee, Austan, 2004. "The impact of the corporate income tax: evidence from state organizational form data," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(11), pages 2283-2299, September.
- Goolsbee, Austan, 1998.
"Taxes, organizational form, and the deadweight loss of the corporate income tax,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 143-152, July.
- Austan Goolsbee, 1997. "Taxes, Organizational Form, and the Deadweight Loss of the Corporate Income Tax," NBER Working Papers 6173, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hanlon, Michelle & Heitzman, Shane, 2010. "A review of tax research," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(2-3), pages 127-178, December.
- Martin H. Wolfson, 1993. "Corporate Restructuring and the Budget Deficit Debate," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 19(4), pages 495-520, Fall.
- Cole, Rebel, 2011. "How do firms choose legal form of organization?," MPRA Paper 32591, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:11267. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .