On the Robust Estimation of Econometric Models
In: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 3, number 4
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chow, Gregory C, 1973. "On the Computation of Full-Information Maximum Likelihood Estimates for Nonlinear Equation Systems," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 55(1), pages 104-109, February.
- Fair, Ray C, 1973. "A Comparison of Alternative Estimators of Macroeconomic Models," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 14(2), pages 261-277, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edwige Burdeau, 2015. "Assessing dynamics of credit supply and demand for French SMEs, an estimation based on the Bank Lending Survey," IFC Bulletins chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Indicators to support monetary and financial stability analysis: data sources and statistical methodologies, volume 39 Bank for International Settlements.
- repec:exl:29stat:v:17:y:2016:i:4:p:749-762 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mastronardi, Nicola & O'Leary, Dianne P., 2007. "Fast robust regression algorithms for problems with Toeplitz structure," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 1119-1131, October.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2004:i:17:p:1-3 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:10207. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .