On the Robust Estimation of Econometric Models
In: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 3, number 4
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chow, Gregory C, 1973. "On the Computation of Full-Information Maximum Likelihood Estimates for Nonlinear Equation Systems," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 55(1), pages 104-109, February.
- Fair, Ray C, 1973. "A Comparison of Alternative Estimators of Macroeconomic Models," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 14(2), pages 261-277, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grażyna Dehnel, 2016. "M-Estimators In Business Statistics," Statistics in Transition New Series, Polish Statistical Association, vol. 17(4), pages 749-762, December.
- Edwige Burdeau, 2015. "Assessing dynamics of credit supply and demand for French SMEs, an estimation based on the Bank Lending Survey," IFC Bulletins chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Indicators to support monetary and financial stability analysis: data sources and statistical methodologies, volume 39, Bank for International Settlements.
- Mastronardi, Nicola & O'Leary, Dianne P., 2007. "Fast robust regression algorithms for problems with Toeplitz structure," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 1119-1131, October.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2004:i:17:p:1-3 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:10207. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.