The Japanese Experience with Railway Restructuring
In: Governance, Regulation, and Privatization in the Asia-Pacific Region, NBER East Asia Seminar on Economics, Volume 12
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Louis S. Thompson, 1997. "The Benefits of Separating Rail Infrastructure from Operations," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11562, The World Bank.
- Ioannis N. Kessides & Robert D. Willig, 1995. "Restructuring Regulation of the Railroad Industry," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11650, The World Bank.
- Stephen P. King, 1994. "Competitive Tendering and Contracting Out: An Introduction," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 27(3), pages 75-78.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fumitoshi Mizutani & Shuji Uranishi, 2006. "Privatization of the Japan Highway Public Corporation: Policy Assessment," ERSA conference papers ersa06p226, European Regional Science Association.
- Fumitoshi Mizutani, 2005. "Regulation and Deregulation in the Japanese Rail Industry," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 3(4), pages 10-15, 01.
- Matthias Finger & Pierre Messulam (ed.), 2015. "Rail Economics, Policy and Regulation in Europe," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 15711, September.
- Marc Ivaldi, 2005. "Restructuring Railways: In Theory and Practice," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 3(4), pages 3-9, 01.
- Ivaldi, Marc & Seabright, Paul, 2003. "The Economics of Passenger Rail Transport: A Survey," IDEI Working Papers 163, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Fumitoshi MIZUTANI & Shinichi SAITO, 2011. "Maintaining Local Transport Services in Japan," CIRIEC Working Papers 1101, CIRIEC - Université de Liège.
- repec:ces:ifodic:v:3:y:2005:i:4:p:14567567 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gertjan Driessen & Mark Lijesen & Machiel Mulder, 2006. "The impact of competition on productive efficiency in European railways," CPB Discussion Paper 71, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Fumitoshi Mizutani & Shuji Uranishi, 2013. "Does vertical separation reduce cost? An empirical analysis of the rail industry in European and East Asian OECD Countries," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, pages 31-59.
- repec:ces:ifodic:v:3:y:2005:i:4:p:14567569 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:10195. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .