Restructuring Railways: In Theory and Practice
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 3 (2005)
Issue (Month): 4 (01)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Poschingerstr. 5, 81679 München|
Web page: http://www.cesifo-group.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ivaldi, M. & McCullough, G., 1999.
"Density and Integration Effects on Class I U.S. Freight Railroads,"
99.526, Toulouse - GREMAQ.
- Ivaldi, M & McCullough, G J, 2001. "Density and Integration Effects on Class I U.S. Freight Railroads," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 161-82, March.
- Ivaldi, Marc & Mccullough, Gerard, 1999. "Density and Integration Effects on Class I U.S. Freight Railroads," IDEI Working Papers 93, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Fumitoshi Mizutani & Kiyoshi Nakamura, 2004. "The Japanese Experience with Railway Restructuring," NBER Chapters, in: Governance, Regulation, and Privatization in the Asia-Pacific Region, NBER East Asia Seminar on Economics, Volume 12, pages 305-342 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ivaldi, Marc & Vibes, Catherine, 2005.
"Intermodal and Intramodal Competition in Passenger Rail Transport,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5004, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ivaldi, Marc & Vibes, Catherine, 2005. "Intermodal and Intramodal Competition in Passenger Rail Transport," IDEI Working Papers 345, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- L. Di Pietrantonio & J. Pelkmans, 2004. "The economics of EU railway reform," Competition and Regulation in Network Industries, Intersentia, vol. 5(3), pages 295-347, September.
- Small, K.A. & Gomez-Ibanez, J.A., 1996.
95-96-4, California Irvine - School of Social Sciences.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifodic:v:3:y:2005:i:4:p:3-9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.