Saving for a Sunny Day
In: SAVING FOR DEVELOPMENT: How Latin America and the Caribbean Can Save More and Better
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Piotrowska, Maria, 2019. "The importance of personality characteristics and behavioral constraints for retirement saving," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 194-220.
More about this item
KeywordsDomestic Saving Rate; Household Saving; Pension funds; Pensions Systems; Infrastructure Investment; Tax Revenue; Productivity Growth; Income Tax; Private Investment; Public investment; Financial Intermediaries; Financial institution; Economic Growth; Financial Systems; DIA; poupança nacional; national saving; poupança informal; inversión en infraestructura; ahorros formales; productividad; desarrollo económico; fondos de pensiones; ahorro nacional; poupança formal; ahorros informales; informal saving; tasa de ahorro; formal saving; Desarrollo en las Américas;
All these keywords.
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idb:idbchp:7677-c1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iadbbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Felipe Herrera Library (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iadbbus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.