Profit Outflows Revisited
In: Economic Perspectives for the Medium-Term
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Breen, Richard & Halpin, B., 1988. "Self-Employment and the Unemployed," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number GRS140.
- Krugman, Paul, 1991. "Increasing Returns and Economic Geography," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 483-499, June.
- Heckman, J.J. & Hotz, V.J., 1988.
"Choosing Among Alternative Nonexperimental Methods For Estimating The Impact Of Social Programs: The Case Of Manpower Training,"
University of Chicago - Economics Research Center
88-12, Chicago - Economics Research Center.
- James J. Heckman, 1989. "Choosing Among Alternative Nonexperimental Methods for Estimating the Impact of Social Programs: The Case of Manpower Training," NBER Working Papers 2861, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bradley, John & O'Donnell, Rory & FitzGerald, John & Matthews, Alan, 1989. "The Economics of 1992: A Symposium on Sectoral Issues," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number PRS10.
- FitzGerald, John & Connor, D., 1991. "Economic Consequences of CAP Reform," Book Chapters,in: special article in Medium-Term Review: 1991-1996, pages 79-90 Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Kulatilaka, Nalin, 1985. "Tests on the validity of static equilibrium models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 253-268, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ide Kearney, 1997. "Shifts in the Demand for Skilled Labour in the Irish Manufacturing Sector: 1979-1990," Papers WP083, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Philip R. Lane, 2000.
"International Diversification and the Irish Economy,"
The Economic and Social Review,
Economic and Social Studies, vol. 31(1), pages 37-53.
- Philip Lane, 1998. "International Diversification and the Irish Economy," Economics Technical Papers 9811, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Bradley, John & Whelan, Karl & Wright, Jonathan, 1995. "HERMIN Ireland," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 249-274, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:chaptr:jacb199404. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esriiie.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .