Ordo and European Competition Law
In: A Research Annual
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Massimiliano Vatiero, 2015. "Dominant market position and ordoliberalism," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 62(4), pages 291-306, December.
- Jérôme Mathis & Wilfried Sand-Zantman, 2015. "Welfare Standards in Competition Policy," Working Papers hal-02316755, HAL.
- Payal Malik & Neha Malhotra & Ramji Tamarappoo & Nisha Kaur Uberoi, 2019. "Legal Treatment of Abuse of Dominance in Indian Competition Law: Adopting an Effects-Based Approach," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 54(2), pages 435-464, March.
- Anna Gerbrandy, 2019. "Rethinking Competition Law within the European Economic Constitution," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(1), pages 127-142, January.
More about this item
KeywordsOrdoliberalism; Freiburg School; European competition law; market power; B13; B2; K21;
- B13 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Neoclassical through 1925 (Austrian, Marshallian, Walrasian, Wicksellian)
- B2 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925
- K21 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Antitrust Law
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:rhetzz:s0743-415420140000032006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Charlotte Maiorana). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.