In: Handbook of Economics and Ethics
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Herbert Gintis, 2000. "Strong Reciprocity and Human Sociality," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2000-02, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alan Kirman, 2014. "Is it rational to have rational expectations?," Mind & Society: Cognitive Studies in Economics and Social Sciences, Springer;Fondazione Rosselli, vol. 13(1), pages 29-48, June.
- Thomas Risse, 2013. "Solidarität unter Fremden? Europäische Identität im Härtetest," KFG Working Papers p0050, Free University Berlin.
- Kim, You-Jin & Van Dyne, Linn & Kamdar, Dishan & Johnson, Russell E., 2013. "Why and when do motives matter? An integrative model of motives, role cognitions, and social support as predictors of OCB," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 121(2), pages 231-245.
- Daniel K. Finn, 2014. "Philosophy, Not Theology, Is the Key for Economics: A Catholic Perspective," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 11(2), pages 153-159, May.
- Gianni Vaggi & Sara Stefanini, 2014. "On open identity; otherness, distance and self-command; Smith and the view of justice," DEM Working Papers Series 073, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Dorian Jullien, 2013. "Asian Disease-type of Framing of Outcomes as an Historical Curiosity," GREDEG Working Papers 2013-47, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Dorian Jullien & Nicolas Vallois, 2012. "A Probabilistic Ghost in the Experimental Machine," GREDEG Working Papers 2012-05, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:4252_33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .