In: Reforming Intergovernmental Fiscal Relations and the Rebuilding of Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Salike, Nimesh, 2009. "Is China taking away foreign direct investment from other Asian economies?: An analysis of Japanese, US and Korean FDI," MPRA Paper 26583, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marc-Andreas Muendler, 2008.
"Trade and Workforce Changeover in Brazil,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Analysis of Firms and Employees: Quantitative and Qualitative Approaches, pages 269-308
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Muendler, Marc-Andreas, 2007. "Trade and Workforce Changeover in Brazil," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt7dz2x536, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Marc-Andreas Muendler, 2007. "Trade and Workforce Changeover in Brazil," NBER Working Papers 12980, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sverdrup-Jensen, S. & Degnbol, P. & Ahmed, M. & WorldFish Center, 2006. "Guide to fisheries policy research in Cambodia : the institutional and legal context," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 36879.
- Feldmann, Horst, 2009. "The unemployment effects of labor regulation around the world," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 76-90, March.
- Kanchanaroek, Yingluk & Termansen, Mette & Quinn, Claire, 2013. "Property rights regimes in complex fishery management systems: A choice experiment application," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 363-373.
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Andrey Timofeev, 2012. "Propensity to Invest and the Additionality of Capital Transfers: A Country Panel Perspective," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1216, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Andrei Shleifer & Florencio Lopez-de-Silanes & Rafael La Porta, 2008.
"The Economic Consequences of Legal Origins,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 46(2), pages 285-332, June.
- Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer, 2007. "The Economic Consequences of Legal Origins," NBER Working Papers 13608, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lopez-de-Silanes, Florencio & La Porta, Rafael & Shleifer, Andrei, 2008. "The Economic Consequences of Legal Origins," Scholarly Articles 2962610, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez, 2013. "Fiscal Decentralization in Peru: A Perspective on Recent Developments and Future Challenges," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1324, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Chandru Nagarajan Sathiyabama & Pramod Dasan, 2013. "Optimum Resource Allocation and Eliminating Waste Inside Food Industry," Central European Business Review, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2013(2), pages 31-44.
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Andrey Timofeev, 2014. "Capital Infrastructure and Equity Objectives in Decentralized Systems," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1410, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Akyel, Dominic, 2014. "Ökonomisierung und moralischer Wandel: Die Ausweitung von Marktbeziehungen als Prozess der moralischen Bewertung von Gütern," MPIfG Discussion Paper 14/13, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
More about this item
KeywordsAsian Studies; Development Studies; Economics and Finance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:3152_1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.