National Innovation Systems in Developing Countries: The Chinese National Innovation System in Transition
In: Handbook of Innovation Systems and Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Niu, Xiao Si, 2014. "International scientific collaboration between Australia and China: A mixed-methodology for investigating the social processes and its implications for national innovation systems," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 58-68.
- Zoo, Hanah & de Vries, Henk J. & Lee, Heejin, 2017. "Interplay of innovation and standardization: Exploring the relevance in developing countries," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 334-348.
- Boeing, Philipp & Mueller, Elisabeth & Sandner, Philipp, 2016.
"China's R&D explosion—Analyzing productivity effects across ownership types and over time,"
Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 159-176.
- Boeing, Philipp & Mueller, Elisabeth & Sandner, Philipp, 2015. "China's R&D explosion: Analyzing productivity effects across ownership types and over time," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-006, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Boeing, Philipp, 2016. "The allocation and effectiveness of China’s R&D subsidies - Evidence from listed firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(9), pages 1774-1789.
- Chen, Ling & Naughton, Barry, 2016. "An institutionalized policy-making mechanism: China’s return to techno-industrial policy," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(10), pages 2138-2152.
More about this item
KeywordsDevelopment Studies; Economics and Finance; Innovations and Technology;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:12943_5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.