Estimation and inference for dependent processes
In: Handbook of Econometrics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dick van Dijk & Timo Terasvirta & Philip Hans Franses, 2002.
"Smooth Transition Autoregressive Models — A Survey Of Recent Developments,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 1-47.
- van Dijk, D.J.C. & Terasvirta, T. & Franses, Ph.H.B.F., 2000. "Smooth transition autoregressive models - A survey of recent developments," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2000-23/A, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- van Dijk, Dick & Teräsvirta, Timo & Franses, Philip Hans, 2000. "Smooth Transition Autoregressive Models - A Survey of Recent Developments," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 380, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 17 Jan 2001.
- Pastorello, Sergio & Patilea, Valentin & Renault, Eric, 2003.
"Iterative and Recursive Estimation in Structural Nonadaptive Models,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 21(4), pages 449-482, October.
- Sergio Pastorello & Valentin Patilea & Éric Renault, 2003. "Iterative and Recursive Estimation in Structural Non-Adaptive Models," CIRANO Working Papers 2003s-08, CIRANO.
- Phillips, Peter C.B. & Jin, Sainan & Hu, Ling, 2007.
"Nonstationary discrete choice: A corrigendum and addendum,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 141(2), pages 1115-1130, December.
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Sainan Jin & Ling Hu, 2005. "Nonstationary Discrete Choice: A Corrigendum and Addendum," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1516, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Benedikt M. Pötscher & Ingmar R. Prucha, 1999. "Basic Elements of Asymptotic Theory," Electronic Working Papers 99-001, University of Maryland, Department of Economics.
- Ioannis Kasparis, 2008. "Functional Form Misspecification in Regressions with a Unit Root," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 2-2008, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
More about this item
- C39 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecochp:4-45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.