Household debt in Malaysia
In: Household debt: implications for monetary policy and financial stability
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eichengreen, Barry & Ruhl, Christof, 2001.
"The bail-in problem: systematic goals, ad hoc means,"
Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 3-32, March.
- Barry Eichengreen & Christof Ruehl, 2000. "The Bail-In Problem: Systematic Goals, Ad Hoc Means," NBER Working Papers 7653, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Ruehl, Christoph, 2000. "The Bail-In Problem: Systematic Goals, Ad Hoc Means," CEPR Discussion Papers 2427, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Richard K. Green & Susan M. Wachter, 2007. "The housing finance revolution," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 21-67.
- Margaret J. Miller (ed.), 2003. "Credit Reporting Systems and the International Economy," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262134225, July.
- Ramon Moreno, 2006. "The changing nature of risks facing banks," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), The banking system in emerging economies: how much progress has been made?, volume 28, pages 67-98 Bank for International Settlements.
- Giovanni Dell'Ariccia & Robert Marquez, 2006. "Lending Booms and Lending Standards," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 61(5), pages 2511-2546, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ewa Karwowski, 2012. "Islamic banking," Chapters,in: Handbook of Critical Issues in Finance, chapter 25, pages i-ii Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Muhammad-Sukki, Firdaus & Munir, Abu Bakar & Ramirez-Iniguez, Roberto & Abu-Bakar, Siti Hawa & Mohd Yasin, Siti Hajar & McMeekin, Scott G. & Stewart, Brian G., 2012. "Solar photovoltaic in Malaysia: The way forward," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(7), pages 5232-5244.
- World Bank, 2009. "Malaysia Economic Monitor, November 2009," World Bank Other Operational Studies 3132, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:bisbpc:46-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bisssch.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .