Provision of FX hedge by the public sector: the Brazilian experience
In: Foreign exchange market intervention in emerging markets: motives, techniques and implications
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Afonso S Bevilaqua & Mário Mesquita & André Minella, 2008. "Brazil: taming inflation expectations," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Transmission mechanisms for monetary policy in emerging market economies, volume 35, pages 139-158 Bank for International Settlements.
- Gan-Ochir Doojav & Borkhuu Gotovsuren & Tsenddorj Dorjpurev, 2012. "Financial Contagion and Volatile Capital Flows," Occasional Papers, South East Asian Central Banks (SEACEN) Research and Training Centre, number occ56, April.
- Dodd, Randall & Griffith-Jones, Stephany, 2007. "Brazil's derivatives markets: hedging, Central Bank intervention and regulation," Series Históricas 20, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Stephen Grenville, 2010. "Central Banks and Capital Flows," Chapters,in: Managing Capital Flows, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Roberto Chang, 2008.
"Inflation Targeting, Reserves Accumulation, and Exchange Rate Management in Latin America,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
004518, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Roberto Chang, 2008. "Inflation Targeting, Reserves Accumulation, and Exchange Rate Management in Latin America," Borradores de Economia 487, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Kohlscheen, Emanuel & Andrade, Sandro C., 2014. "Official FX interventions through derivatives," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 202-216.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:bisbpc:24-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bisssch.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .