Estimation and Statistical Inference in Economics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Meinken, Kenneth W., 1953. "The Demand and Price Structure for Oats, Barley, and Sorghum Grains," Technical Bulletins 156645, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Herrmann, Roland, 2005. "Gibt es keinen Methodenbeitrag der Agrarökonomie mehr?," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 54(07), pages 1-3.
- Francois Bonnieux, 1983. "La place des méthodes économétriques dans le développement de la discipline," Post-Print hal-01600181, HAL.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Richardson, James W. & Ray, Daryll E., 1978. "Demand For Feed Grains And Concentrates By Livestock Category," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 3(1), pages 1-8, July.
- Heid, Walter G. & Leath, Mack N., 1978. "U.S. Barley Industry," Agricultural Economic Reports 305464, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
More about this item
KeywordsResearch Methods/ Statistical Methods;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:sael02:95543. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.