Foreword and Introduction
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dreze, Jacques H, 1972. "Econometrics and Decision Theory," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(1), pages 1-17, January.
- George G. Judge, 1968. "The Search for Quantitative Economic Knowledge," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 50(5), pages 1703-1717.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nenovsky, Nikolay, 2019. "Money as a coordinating device of a commodity economy: old and new, Russian and French readings of Marx. Part 1. Monetary theory of value [La monnaie comme dispositif de coordination d'une économie," Revue de la Régulation - Capitalisme, institutions, pouvoirs, Association Recherche et Régulation, vol. 26.
- Allais Maurice, 1990. "Cardinal Utility," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 1(2), pages 1-38, June.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- David Kendrick, 1976. "Applications of Control Theory to Macroeconomics," NBER Chapters, in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 5, number 2, pages 171-190, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chee-Yee Chong & David Cheng & David Cheng, 1975. "Multistage Pricing under Uncertain Demand," NBER Chapters, in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 4, number 2, pages 311-323, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Freebairn, John W. & Rausser, Gordon C., 1974.
"An Adaptive Control Approach To Agricultural Policy,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 18(3), pages 1-13, December.
- John W. Freebairn & Gordon C. Rausser, 1974. "An Adaptive Control Approach To Agricultural Policy," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 18(3), pages 208-220, December.
- Musser, Wesley N., 1979. "Risk Preferences Of Agricultural Producers: Their Measurement And Use - Discussion," Risk Management in Agriculture: Behavioral, Managerial, and Policy Issues, January 25-26, 1979, San Francisco, California 271460, Regional Research Projects > W-149: An Economic Evaluation of Managing Market Risks in Agriculture.
- Luc Anselin, 1988. "Model Validation in Spatial Econometrics: A Review and Evaluation of Alternative Approaches," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 11(3), pages 279-316, December.
- M. Dean Ethridge & Fred C. White & D. Kannan, 1975. "Optimizing Seed Acreage: Decision Making with Production and Utilization Uncertainties," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 57(3), pages 439-449.
- Michael Bruno, 1988. "Econometrics and the Design of Economic Reform," NBER Working Papers 2718, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsResearch Methods/ Statistical Methods;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:sael02:95542. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.