Center for Financial Development and Stability Kaifeng, China
School of Economics
RePEc:edi:cfhencn (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Makram El-Shagi & Yizhuang Zheng, 2017.
"Money Demand in China: A Meta-Study,"
CFDS Discussion Paper Series
2017/3, Center for Financial Development and Stability at Henan University, Kaifeng, Henan, China.
- Sophie van Huellen & Duo Qin & Shan Lu & Huiwen Wang & Qingchao Wang & Thanos Moraitis, 2019. "Modelling Opportunity Cost Effects in Money Demand due to Openness," Working Papers 225, Department of Economics, SOAS, University of London, UK.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CNA: China (1) 2018-01-08. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2018-01-08. Author is listed
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (1) 2018-01-08. Author is listed
- NEP-PAY: Payment Systems & Financial Technology (1) 2018-01-08. Author is listed
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (1) 2018-01-08. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Yizhuang Zheng should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.