|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Finance Group Coventry, United Kingdom
Warwick Business School
University of Warwick
+44 (0)24 7652 4306
+44 (0)24 7652 3719
+44 (0)24 7652 4306
RePEc:edi:afwbsuk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Alex Edmans & Lucius Li & Chendi Zhang, 2014.
"Employee Satisfaction, Labor Market Flexibility, and Stock Returns Around The World,"
NBER Working Papers
20300, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edmans, Alex & Li, Lucius & Zhang, Chendi, 2014. "Employee Satisfaction, Labor Market Flexibility, and Stock Returns Around The World," CEPR Discussion Papers 10066, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sorge, Marco & Zhang, Chendi, 2007. "Credit information quality and corporate debt maturity : theory and evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4239, The World Bank.
- Charles Bellemare & Michaela Krause & Sabine Kröger & Chendi Zhang, 2004. "Myopic Loss Aversion, Information Dissemination, and the Equity Premium Puzzle," Cahiers de recherche 0428, CIRPEE.
- Palomino, Frederic & Renneboog, Luc & Zhang, Chendi, 2009.
"Information salience, investor sentiment, and stock returns: The case of British soccer betting,"
Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 368-387, June.
- Palomino, F.A. & Renneboog, L.D.R. & Zhang, C., 2008. "Information Salience, Investor Sentiment, and Stock Returns : The Case of British Soccer Betting," Discussion Paper 2008-99, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Palomino, F.A. & Renneboog, L.D.R. & Zhang, C., 2008. "Information Salience, Investor Sentiment, and Stock Returns : The Case of British Soccer Betting," Other publications TiSEM 91f34e3c-7702-4ab3-bf1d-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Renneboog, Luc & Ter Horst, Jenke & Zhang, Chendi, 2008. "The price of ethics and stakeholder governance: The performance of socially responsible mutual funds," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 302-322, June.
- Renneboog, Luc & Ter Horst, Jenke & Zhang, Chendi, 2008. "Socially responsible investments: Institutional aspects, performance, and investor behavior," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1723-1742, September.
- Bellemare, Charles & Krause, Michaela & Kroger, Sabine & Zhang, Chendi, 2005.
"Myopic loss aversion: Information feedback vs. investment flexibility,"
Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 87(3), pages 319-324, June.
- Bellemare, C. & Krause, M. & Kroger, S. & Zhang, C., 2004. "Myopic Loss Aversion : Information Feedback vs. Investment Flexibility," Discussion Paper 2004-32, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
RankingsThis author is among the top 5% authors according to these criteria:
- Number of Downloads through RePEc Services over the past 12 months
- Number of Downloads through RePEc Services over the past 12 months, Weighted by Number of Authors
- Euclidian citation score
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Chendi Zhang should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.