|Terminal Degree:||Department of Economics; University of Chicago (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Research outputJump to: Working papers
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Andrew Ang & Matthew Rhodes-Kropf & Rui Zhao, 2008.
"Do Funds-of-Funds Deserve Their Fees-on-Fees?,"
NBER Working Papers
13944, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicolae B. Gârleanu & Lasse H. Pedersen, 2015. "Efficiently Inefficient Markets for Assets and Asset Management," NBER Working Papers 21563, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Agarwal, Vikas & Kale, Jayant R., 2007. "On the relative performance of multi-strategy and funds of hedge funds," CFR Working Papers 07-11, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Cui, Wei & Yao, Juan, 2020. "Funds of hedge funds: Are they really the high society for little guys?," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 346-361.
- Yang CAO & Joseph P. OGDEN & Cristian I. TIU, 2011. "Who Benefits From Funds Of Hedge Funds? A Critique Of Alternative Organizational Structures In The Hedge Fund Industry (I)," Business Excellence and Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 1(1), pages 19-36, December.
- Harris, Robert S. & Jenkinson, Tim & Kaplan, Steven N. & Stucke, Ruediger, 2018.
"Financial intermediation in private equity: How well do funds of funds perform?,"
Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 129(2), pages 287-305.
- Robert S. Harris & Tim Jenkinson & Steven N. Kaplan & Ruediger Stucke, 2017. "Financial Intermediation in Private Equity: How Well Do Funds of Funds Perform?," NBER Working Papers 23428, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zhe Chen & F. Douglas Foster & David R. Gallagher & Adrian D. Lee & Steven Cahan, 2015. "A model of emulation funds," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 55(3), pages 717-748, September.
- Daniel Edelman & William Fung & David Hsieh & Narayan Naik, 2012. "Funds of hedge funds: performance, risk and capital formation 2005 to 2010," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 26(1), pages 87-108, March.
- Agarwal, Vikas & Lu, Yan & Ray, Sugata, 2014. "Under one roof: A study of simultaneously managed hedge funds and funds of hedge funds," CFR Working Papers 14-13, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Agarwal, Vikas & Aragon, George O. & Shi, Zhen, 2015. "Funding liquidity risk of funds of hedge funds: Evidence from their holdings," CFR Working Papers 15-12, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Nadège Ribau-Peltre & Pascal Damel & An Lethi, 2018. "A methodology to avoid over-diversification of funds of equity funds An implementation case study for equity funds of funds in bull markets," Post-Print hal-03027770, HAL.
- Aleksandar Andonov & Roman Kräussl & Joshua Rauh, 2018.
"The Subsidy to Infrastructure as an Asset Class,"
NBER Working Papers
25045, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andonov, Aleksandar & Kräussl, Roman & Rauh, Joshua, 2018. "The subsidy to infrastructure as an asset class," CFS Working Paper Series 599, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Andonov, Aleksandar & Kraussl, Roman & Rauh, Joshua D., 2018. "The Subsidy to Infrastructure as an Asset Class," Research Papers 3737, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Ang, Andrew & Gorovyy, Sergiy & van Inwegen, Gregory B., 2011. "Hedge fund leverage," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 102(1), pages 102-126, October.
- Adam L. Aiken & Christopher P. Clifford & Jesse Ellis, 2015. "The Value of Funds of Hedge Funds: Evidence from Their Holdings," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 61(10), pages 2415-2429, October.
- Zhe Chen & F Douglas Foster & David R Gallagher & Adrian D Lee, 2013. "Does portfolio emulation outperform its target funds?," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 38(2), pages 401-427, August.
- Agarwal, Vikas & Nada, Vikram & Ray, Sugata, 2013. "Institutional investment and intermediation in the hedge fund industry," CFR Working Papers 13-03, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Vikas Agarwal & Yan Lu & Sugata Ray, 2016. "Under One Roof: A Study of Simultaneously Managed Hedge Funds and Funds of Hedge Funds," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 62(3), pages 722-740, March.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Rui Zhao should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.