Darla Moore School of Business Columbia, South Carolina (United States)
University of South Carolina
RePEc:edi:dmbscus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Chu, Yongqiang & Zhang, Donghang & Zhao, Yijia (Eddie), 2019. "Bank Capital and Lending: Evidence from Syndicated Loans," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 54(2), pages 667-694, April.
- Rongbing Huang & Donghang Zhang & Yijia (Eddie) Zhao, 2018. "Relationship Banking and Loan Syndicate Structure: The Role of Private Equity Sponsors," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 53(3), pages 461-498, August.
- Huang, Rongbing & Ritter, Jay R. & Zhang, Donghang, 2016. "Private Equity Firmsâ€™ Reputational Concerns and the Costs of Debt Financing," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 51(1), pages 29-54, February.
- Huang, Rongbing & Zhang, Donghang, 2011. "Managing Underwriters and the Marketing of Seasoned Equity Offerings," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 46(1), pages 141-170, February.
- Niehaus, Greg & Zhang, Donghang, 2010. "The impact of sell-side analyst research coverage on an affiliated broker's market share of trading volume," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 776-787, April.
- Huang, Rongbing & Shangguan, Zhaoyun & Zhang, Donghang, 2008. "The networking function of investment banks: Evidence from private investments in public equity," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 738-752, December.
- Nimalendran, M. & Ritter, Jay R. & Zhang, Donghang, 2007. "Do today's trades affect tomorrow's IPO allocations?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 87-109, April.
- Ritter, Jay R. & Zhang, Donghang, 2007. "Affiliated mutual funds and the allocation of initial public offerings," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 337-368, November.
- Zhang, Donghang, 2004. "Why Do IPO Underwriters Allocate Extra Shares when They Expect to Buy Them Back?," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 39(3), pages 571-594, September.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Donghang Zhang should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.