|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department of Global Health and Population Cambridge, Massachusetts (United States)
Harvard T. H. Chan School of Public Health
RePEc:edi:dpharus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Hao Zhang & Eddy van Doorslaer & Ling Xu & Yaoguang Zhang & Joris van de Klundert, 2019. "Can a results‐based bottom‐up reform improve health system performance? Evidence from the rural health project in China," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(10), pages 1204-1219, October.
- Zhang, Hao & Bago d’Uva, Teresa & van Doorslaer, Eddy, 2015. "The gender health gap in China: A decomposition analysis," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 18(C), pages 13-26.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Zhang, Hao & Bago d’Uva, Teresa & van Doorslaer, Eddy, 2015.
"The gender health gap in China: A decomposition analysis,"
Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 18(C), pages 13-26.
- Baten, Joerg, 2017. "Economics, human biology and inequality: A review of “puzzles” and recent contributions from a Deatonian perspective," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 3-8.
- Michal Brzezinski, 2019.
"Diagnosing Unhappiness Dynamics: Evidence from Poland and Russia,"
Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 20(7), pages 2291-2327, October.
- Michal Brzezinski, 2017. "Diagnosing unhappiness dynamics: Evidence from Poland and Russia," Working Papers 2017-27, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Simon Jean-Baptiste Combes & Nathalie Simonnot & Fabienne Azzedine & Abdessamad Aznague & Pierre Chauvin, 2019. "Self-Perceived Health among Migrants Seen in Médecins du Monde Free Clinics in Europe: Impact of Length of Stay and Wealth of Country of Origin on Migrants’ Health," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 16(24), pages 1-14, December.
- Nicholas Kofi Adjei & Tilman Brand & Hajo Zeeb, 2017. "Gender inequality in self-reported health among the elderly in contemporary welfare countries: A cross-country analysis of time use activities, socioeconomic positions and family characteristics," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 12(9), pages 1-24, September.
- Jiangjun Wan & Yutong Zhao & Yun Chen & Yanlan Wang & Yi Su & Xueqian Song & Shaoyao Zhang & Chengyan Zhang & Wei Zhu & Jinxiu Yang, 2022. "The Effects of Urban Neighborhood Environmental Evaluation and Health Service Facilities on Residents’ Self-Rated Physical and Mental Health: A Comparative and Empirical Survey," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 19(8), pages 1-19, April.
- Hailemariam, Abebe & Yew, Siew Ling & Appau, Samuelson, 2021. "Gender health gaps: The role of risky addictive behaviors," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 191(C), pages 639-660.
- Hamman, Mary K., 2021. "Disparities in COVID-19 mortality by county racial composition and the role of spring social distancing measures," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 41(C).
- Paul Makdissi & Myra Yazbeck, 2017. "Robust rankings of socioeconomic health inequality using a categorical variable," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(9), pages 1132-1145, September.
- Laura Rossouw & Teresa Bago d’Uva & Eddy Doorslaer, 2018. "Poor Health Reporting? Using Anchoring Vignettes to Uncover Health Disparities by Wealth and Race," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 55(5), pages 1935-1956, October.
- Nie, Peng & Ding, Lanlin & Sousa-Poza, Alfonso, 2019. "Decomposing adult obesity trends in China (1991–2011)," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 5-15.
- Amondo, Emily Injete, 2021. "Gender Gap in Health Outcomes Among the Rural Working Age Individuals: Does Weather Effects Play a Role?," 2021 Conference, August 17-31, 2021, Virtual 315096, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Hao Zhang should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.