Research outputJump to: Articles
- Zamkov, Oleg & Peresetsky, Anatoly, 2013. "Russian Unified National Exams (UNE) and academic performance of ICEF HSE students," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 30(2), pages 93-114.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Zamkov, Oleg & Peresetsky, Anatoly, 2013.
"Russian Unified National Exams (UNE) and academic performance of ICEF HSE students,"
Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 30(2), pages 93-114.
- Ilya Prakhov, 2019. "The Determinants Of Expected Returns On Higher Education In Russia: A Human Capital Theory Perspective," HSE Working papers WP BRP 50/EDU/2019, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Poldin, Oleg & Silaeva, Vera & Silaev, Andrey, 2014. "Comparing quality of admission to universities by the results of olympiads and unified state exams scores," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 36(4), pages 118-132.
- Ekaterina Kochergina & Ilya Prakhov, 2016. "Relationships between Risk Attitude, Academic Performance, and the Likelihood of Drop-outs," Educational Studies, Higher School of Economics, issue 4, pages 206-228.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Oleg Zamkov should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.