|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Azərbaycan Respublikasının Mərkəzi BankıBaku, Azerbaijan
RePEc:edi:nbagvaz (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Mammadova, Aytan & Mammadova, Leyla & Mammadov, Fuad & Yusifzade, Leyla, 2016.
"Determinants of depositors’ behaviour: Heterogeneous panel estimates,"
72159, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leyla Mammadova & Aytan Mammadova & Fuad Mammadov & Leyla Yusifzada, 2016. "Determinants of Depositors’ Behaviour: Heterogeneous Panel Estimates," Working Papers 1603, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic.
- Nabiyev, Javid & Musayev, Kanan & Yusifzada, Leyla, 2016. "Banking Competition and Financial Stability: Evidence from CIS," MPRA Paper 72167, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leyla Yusifzada & Aytan Mammadova, 2015. "Financial intermediation and economic growth," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1091, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Leyla Yusifzada & Aytan Mammadova, 2015.
"Financial intermediation and economic growth,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
wp1091, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Okoro E.U. Okoro & Charles O. Manasseh & Felicia C. Abada & Williams A. Nzidee & Ambrose C. Okeke & Josaphat U.J. Onwumere, 2018. "Financial Intermediation and Monetary Policy Effectiveness in Nigeria," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 8(6), pages 53-61.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Leyla Yusifzada should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.